Follow these steps to upgrade your Niagara 4 environment to Atrius Solution Builder.
You have a server with Niagara 4 and DGLux5 installed.
Make sure you have admin access to Niagara 4.
2. Backup your projects
Make a copy of all the DGLux5 projects on this server. Use menu item “Project” “Export / Import“ “Export Current Project” to export them one by one. Another option is to make a copy of
<server_root>/shared/dglux5/proj folder to another directory outside the Niagara folder.
3. Install Atrius Module
- Download Niagara 4 Atrius dist from the developer portal https://developer.atrius-iot.com/knowledge-base/solution-builder-downloads/.
- Click “Download” under “SOLUTION BUILDER NIAGARA”.
- Install Atrius Solution Builder for Niagara 4 following these instructions Install Solution Builder.
- Copy and paste the “AtriusService” into services from the Atrius palette.
- Update nav files for users and change “dglux5:” to “atrius:“.
4. Remove DGLuxService
Delete the “DGLuxService” from the station.
5. Restore projects
- Load the editor by opening
http(s)://<host>. It will automatically redirect to
- The Atrius admin user is
- Import projects back using “Project” “Export / Import” or copy over