4.2.2 – 2018/12/17
Fix integer data associated with floors. (site ID, building ID, and vertical order were incorrectly parsed and presented to the application)
4.2.1 – 2018/08/14
Improved callback management. Callbacks are now dispatched asynchronously.
4.2.0 – 2018/07/27
- Pedestrian Dead Reckoning (PDR) Smoothing Strategy
- Manager Configured Properties
- Enable Bitcode
- iOS 9 Support
- Improved Error Domains
- There was an error in the reverse Geotransform function. This affected meter distances computed in the route manager.
- Switching the compass from magnetic to true north. This change allows for more accurate representation.
- VLC angles were sometimes incorrectly computed when initialized against a single luminaire. Removed single luminaire initialization.
- Cleaned up the reference apps. Some were not building out of the box.
- Deprecating the Simulation classes. It is recommended to use the injectLocation method in the ATRLocationManagerV2 class instead.
4.1.2 – 2018/05/07
- Successive Autoload Crash – Rapid and successive calls to autoload had the potential to trigger an index out of bounds error.
- Default API URL – The default API was configured to DEV instead of PROD.
4.1.1 – 2018/04/12
Location Manager Auto Load Back off Strategy – To balance timely site detection, and unnecessary API calls when users are at not-yet-commissioned stores, we’ve implemented a back off strategy that grows a wait period. The wait period allows for 2 back to back auto load calls with no delay, and then will begin to grow to a maximum wait time of a minute. The wait times grow at this rate (in seconds): 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60
- There was a potential for stack overflow if the app called autoload in the site load error callback.
- The Location Manager was not releasing all memory references to delegates. So even after removeDelegate was called, the object was never released for garbage collection
4.1.0 – 2018/02/02
- Added LocationManagerV2 class. Nearly same interface as LocationManager class, but contains notable breaking changes. See the release notes for more information.
- Added support for 32-bit devices (removed in previous releases)
- Added support for iOS OS 10.0+
- Added Support for the following devices:
- iPhone 8/8+
- iPhone X
- With the new LocationManagerV2 class, the LocationManager class is deprecated and will be removed in future releases.
- Removed VLC support for
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
- iPad Mini (1st Generation)
4.0.3 – 2018/01/31
- Readded armv7 and armv7s architecture support which had been removed in previous releases.
4.0.2 – 2017/12/20
- Eventhub updates were silently failing. This update resolves the issue and locations continue to stream to the backend as configured.
4.0.1 – 2017/09/15
- Fixed a bug that occurs when any of the manager classes are initialized before the Core is configured.
4.0.0 – 2017/09/01
- The Atrius SDK points to our new and improved backend APIs. The default API is https://api.us.atrius-iot.io. By default, most customers will not need to update.
- Update to Lumicast 3.0. Lumicast 3.0 adds VLC confidence radius and single light initialization capabilities.
- Initialization of the core now require an Environment ID and Partner ID to authenticate.
- Location capabilities have been separated into a separate framework.
- Location and Server Options have been improved. See documentation for details.
- Priority Routing has been removed and now all Routes have a priority.
- Classes renamed for rebranding. ABByteLight is now Atrius. ABL is now ATR.
- Builder pattern improvements. Adding both ObjectiveC and Swift friendly builder patterns.
- Nullable/Nonnull specification for swift friendly integrations.
- Removed deprecated methods that supported the ByteLightServices APIs from 3.4.x.
3.4.1 – 2017/08/20
- Updates to the reference app to fix issues when only Atrius keys are defined
3.4.0 – 2017/08/15
- BLE locations now provide a compass angle. The compass angle is made available through the ABLCompassProvider class
- Initialization methods are added to support the Atrius Platform APIs alongside the existing ByteLightService APIs.
- Update to Lumicast 2.3
- The ByteLightService references will be deprecated in Atrius Mobile SDK 4.0
3.3.0 – 2017/08/01
- Location smoothing can be configured by creating a smoothing strategy. The ABLKalmanSmoothingStrategy is provided. Additional information can be found in the documentation for ABLKalmanSmoothingStrategy and ABLISmoothingStrategy.
- The ABLRouteManager supports ABLRouteRequests to provide routes that can span multiple floors. See ABLRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Additionally, multi-stop routes can be created. Optionally, the route can be optimized to find the fastest path. See ABLRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Similar to optimized multi-stop route, stops can also be prioritized. The route will the optimize the stops ensuring that higher priority stops are visited first. See ABLPriorityRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Simulation data has been improved. Previously, knowledge of raw coordinates and floorspace was required. The new enhancements allow for both BLE and VLC locations to be simulated as well as the ability to trigger floor changes. Additional information can be found in the documentation for ABLSimulation.