4.2.0 – 2018/08/14
- Pedestrian Dead Reckoning (PDR) Smoothing Strategy
- Manager Configured Properties
- There was an error in the reverse Geotransform function. This affected meter distances computed in the route manager.
- Switching the compass from magnetic to true north. This change allows for more accurate representation.
- VLC angles were sometimes incorrectly computed when initialized against a single luminaire. Removed single luminaire initialization.
- Cleaned up the reference apps. Some were not building out of the box.
- LocationManagerV2 race condition fixed caused by calling terminate shortly after calling an autoload.
- Deprecating the Simulation classes. It is recommended to use the injectLocation method in the ATRLocationManagerV2 class instead.
4.1.2 – 2018/04/18
- Fixes an issue that was introduced in 4.1.1 where the SDK would throw a `classNotFound` error when trying to load or autoload a site. If you have 4.1.1, please update to this latest version.
4.1.1 – 2018/04/12
To balance timely site detection, and unnecessary API calls when users are at not-yet-commissioned stores, we’ve implemented a back off strategy that grows a wait period. The wait period allows for 2 back to back auto load calls with no delay, and then will begin to grow to a maximum wait time of a minute. The wait times grow at this rate (in seconds): 0, 1, 2, 3, 5, 10, 20, 30, 60.
4.1.0 – 2018/02/02
- Added LocationManagerV2 class. Nearly same interface as LocationManager class, but contains notable breaking changes. See the release notes for more information.
- With the new LocationManagerV2 class, the LocationManager class is deprecated and will be removed in future releases.
4.0.1 – 2017/12/20
- Eventhub updates were silently failing. This update resolves the issue and locations continue to stream to the backend as configured.
4.0.0 – 2017/09/01
- Update to Lumicast 3.0. Lumicast 3.0 adds VLC confidence radius and single light initialization capabilities.
- The Atrius SDK points to our new and improved backend APIs. The default API is https://api.us.atrius-iot.io. By default, most customers will not need to update.
- Initialization of the core now require an Environment ID and Partner ID to authenticate.
- Location capabilities have been separated into a separate framework.
- Location and Server Options have been improved. See documentation for details.
- Priority Routing has been removed and now all Routes have a priority.
- Class packages renamed for rebranding. Import statements will need to be updated
- Removed deprecated methods that supported the ByteLightServices APIs from 3.4.x.
3.4.1 – 2017/08/20
- Updates to the reference app to fix issues when only Atrius keys are defined
3.4.0 – 2017/08/15
- BLE locations now provide a compass angle. The compass angle is made available through the ABLCompassProvider class
- Atrius APIs are made available through the ABLCore class methods configureWithApiToken, URL, token, device ID, partner ID and source related methods.
- Update to Lumicast 2.3
- setApiUrl and isAtrius methods are deprecated and will be removed in version 4.0.
3.3.0 – 2017/08/01
- Location smoothing can be configured by creating a smoothing strategy. The ABLKalmanSmoothingStrategy is provided. Additional information can be found in the documentation for ABLKalmanSmoothingStrategy and ABLISmoothingStrategy.
- The ABLRouteManager supports ABLRouteRequests to provide routes that can span multiple floors. See ABLRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Additionally, multi-stop routes can be created. Optionally, the route can be optimized to find the fastest path. See ABLRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Similar to optimized multi-stop route, stops can also be prioritized. The route will the optimize the stops ensuring that higher priority stops are visited first. See ABLPriorityRouteRequest for more documentation.
- Simulation data has been improved. Previously, knowledge of raw coordinates and floorspace was required. The new enhancements allow for both BLE and VLC locations to be simulated as well as the ability to trigger floor changes. Additional information can be found in the documentation for ABLSimulation.