Atrius SDI platform service’s Software Development Kit (SDK) unlocks location-based (LBS) and indoor positioning services (IPS) within mobile applications. Acquiring data from your Atrius Sensory Network, Atrius Navigator delivers precise, cost-effective indoor positioning solutions, enabling applications that redefine visitor journeys and enhance business operations
- Effortless IoT with Atrius Sensory Network – Luminaires enabled with Atrius become your all-in-one technology and network deployment for your indoor and adjacent outdoor environments. Embedded Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) and/or Visible Light Communication (VLC) technologies eliminate the need for additional installation and maintenance of communication beacons.
- Easy Setup and Management – Atrius Admin web-based administration tool, simplifies development of your applications, including setting action zones, maintaining venue layouts, managing multi-site requirements and user roles.
- Enhance Customer Journeys – Enable real-time indoor positioning services within 10 cm to 3-meter accuracy based on selected technology and deployment, such as:
- point of interest search
- wayfinding (blue-dot navigation), including point-to-point and multi-stop routing
- Connect with Customers – Design precise, real-time location-based interactions with customers and associates:
- proximity marketing and promotional offers
- point of interest notifications
- geo-fencing triggers for experiences based on zone entry, exit and dwell time
- multi-dot role management to differentiate customers from associates, enabling assistance requests and proactive customer service applications
- Improve Operations – Develop new or integrate with business systems to bring additional efficiency to store operations:
- transform Buy Online Pick Up in Store (BOPUS) through optimized and prioritized in store routing for picking and packing operations
- capture in-store operations data; such as distance walked, time to pick order, total distance traveled per associate, number of items picked and average time per item
- Cross Platform SDK – Support for Apple™ iOS 8.0+ and Android™ 5.0+ versions
How it Works
Atrius SDI SDK leverages Bluetooth low energy and/or Visible Light Communication technologies as well as readily available sensor fusion technologies on users’ mobile devices.